Using internally hosted SMTP servers
Khurram Zaveri
2008-07-26 06:40:10 UTC
I need to send emails using Delphi 2007 and Indy 10 components.

I know how to do with externally hosted (normal) SMTP configuration.

What I need is an example code of how do sent emails if the application runs
on an Exchange server or by using Exchange server settings?

Also, how do I configure to use the application with other internally hosted
SMTP servers?

Thanks
Khurram
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
2008-07-27 05:07:36 UTC
Post by Khurram Zaveri
What I need is an example code of how do sent emails if the application
runs on an Exchange server or by using Exchange server settings?
SMTP is SMTP regardless of which server and network it is running on. If
SMTP is enabled on the Exchange server, then TIdSMTP can send messages to it
like any other server.

Gambit