MD5 Encryption/Decryption?
Khurram
2008-06-03 16:47:28 UTC
I have been told that there is a library within Indy 10 that would allow me
to encrypt/decrypt to the MD5 algorithm. Also, are there any examples for it
out there?

Thanks
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
2008-06-03 19:04:53 UTC
Post by Khurram
I have been told that there is a library within Indy 10 that
would allow me to encrypt/decrypt to the MD5 algorithm.
Yes. Indy has a TIdHashMessageDigest5 class for that.

Gambit
Stig Johansen
2008-06-04 06:03:25 UTC
Post by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
Post by Khurram
I have been told that there is a library within Indy 10 that
would allow me to encrypt/decrypt to the MD5 algorithm.
Yes. Indy has a TIdHashMessageDigest5 class for that.
M.u.s.t resist .. c.a.n.t resist....
Including decryption of MD5?
--
Best regards
Stig Johansen
Khurram Zaveri
2008-06-04 11:43:42 UTC
You can throw that one at me :)
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
2008-06-04 19:41:07 UTC
Post by Stig Johansen
M.u.s.t resist .. c.a.n.t resist....
Including decryption of MD5?
MD5 (and other hashing algorithms, like SHA) are one-way. They can't be
decrypted. That is not how they are used.

Gambit