Translation
Uli Becker
2008-06-24 13:55:21 UTC

I would like to translate status-messages etc. into German.
With Indy9 there was a file "recourcestrings.pas" that I edited. With Indy10
and Delphi2007 I only find the dcu.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Uli
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
2008-06-24 16:24:05 UTC
Post by Uli Becker
I would like to translate status-messages etc. into German.
With Indy9 there was a file "recourcestrings.pas" that I edited.
With Indy10 and Delphi2007 I only find the dcu.
There are three "IdResourceStrings..." units in Indy 10's source code, one
for each package.

Gambit
Uli Becker
2008-06-25 05:54:35 UTC
Remy,
Post by Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
There are three "IdResourceStrings..." units in Indy 10's source code, one
for each package.
Thank you. I will look for it.
BTW: Are the any German translations available or do you know a site where
to download that from?

Regards Uli