RTF to HTML converter
MrT
2008-07-29 04:13:24 UTC
Hi:

I have a mail client I wrote so I can bulk mail members of a group. It
works fine 99% of the time but occasionally I get a line of text that
suddenly goes bold:

<BR>Please ann</FONT><SPAN style=3D"color: #000000; font-size: 10pt; f=
ont-family: MS Sans Serif;">otate your check &quot;JALA Assessment&quo=
t;.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you

Can this be due to some way I am typing into the RTF editor or is this
some problem in the rtftohtml converter.

I know thias is not much to go on but a few hints would be appreciated.

Best regards
Michael Justin
2008-07-29 16:49:40 UTC
Post by MrT
I have a mail client I wrote so I can bulk mail members of a group. It
works fine 99% of the time but occasionally I get a line of text that
<BR>Please ann</FONT><SPAN style=3D"color: #000000; font-size: 10pt; f=
ont-family: MS Sans Serif;">otate your check &quot;JALA Assessment&quo=
t;.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you
Can this be due to some way I am typing into the RTF editor or is this
some problem in the rtftohtml converter.
I know thias is not much to go on but a few hints would be appreciated.
Strange but I can not see a 'bold' HTML tag in this example. But to
investigate ths problem, you could save the RTF code to a local file
first and check if there is something different in this case. A file
diff utility could be helpful too.

Maybe yo could try using my free RTF to (X)HTML converter demo
application to convert the same RTF code and compare the results ;)

Best Regards
--
Michael Justin
SCJP, SCJA