ArequestInfo.Cachecontrol
Arvid Haugen
2008-06-27 10:21:51 UTC
I made a simple test project with a TidHTTPServer.

When I connect to the tidHTTPServer and then use "CTRL+F5" in my browser to
refresh "Cache-control=no-cache" is sendt from my browser.

In ARequestInfo.RawHeaders contains the information - but
ARequestInfo.Cachecontrol is emtpy. I would expect that
"ARequestInfo.Cachecontrol" was "no-cache"...
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
2008-06-27 16:08:59 UTC
Post by Arvid Haugen
When I connect to the tidHTTPServer and then use "CTRL+F5"
in my browser to refresh "Cache-control=no-cache" is sendt from
my browser.
In ARequestInfo.RawHeaders contains the information - but
ARequestInfo.Cachecontrol is emtpy.
CacheControl is not filled in for requests, only responses. That needs to
be fixed.

Gambit