troubles installing Indy 10 for D5
Eugene V. Goldberg
2008-07-10 20:24:43 UTC
Hello,

I installed D5 on a clean machine, and trying to install Indy 10.

I ran indy10.1.5_d5.exe (3924882 bytes), it completed successfully.

But when i launch D5, it says - Can not load package IndySystem50. It
contains FileCtrl
which is also contained in package Vclx50...

Whats wrong?

Thanks,
Eugene.
Dennis Passmore
2008-07-10 11:37:40 UTC
Just install "dclIndyCore50.bpl" instead as it will take care of
everything else Indysystem50.bpl is mainly just a runtime package.
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
2008-07-10 17:04:12 UTC
Post by Eugene V. Goldberg
I ran indy10.1.5_d5.exe (3924882 bytes), it completed successfully.
That is a very old version. The current version is 10.2.3.
Post by Eugene V. Goldberg
But when i launch D5, it says - Can not load package IndySystem50.
It contains FileCtrl which is also contained in package Vclx50...
Whats wrong?
A bug in that version of Indy's packages. Dependancy on the FileCtrl unit
was removed in a later version.

Gambit
Eugene V. Goldberg
2008-07-11 15:50:05 UTC
thanx Remy.

On Indy site, i saw only two versions for download: 10.1.5 and earlier one.

Where do i get it?

Dennis Passmore
2008-07-11 14:51:48 UTC
Post by Eugene V. Goldberg