TDownloadURL With Server that requires authentication
Ken Lange
2008-07-14 02:47:30 UTC
I have a program that uses TDownloadURL to download files from known
URLs on webservers. I have the need to do this with a webserver that
requires authentication. When Using a browser, when I paste the URL in
to the address bar I get the username password dialog, and if I provide
the credentials the file is retrieved into my browser. Is there some way
that I can parallell this process with TDownloadURL?
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
2008-07-14 17:30:14 UTC
Post by Ken Lange
I have a program that uses TDownloadURL to download files from
known URLs on webservers. I have the need to do this with a
webserver that requires authentication.
Sorry, but TDownloadURL does not support that.
Post by Ken Lange
Is there some way that I can parallell this process with TDownloadURL?
No. You would have to use another HTTP library for that.

Gambit
Ken Lange
2008-07-14 22:03:20 UTC
Thanks.