Indy 10.2.3 "Could not Load SSL Library"
Planky
2008-07-15 09:30:24 UTC
Hi

I'm using IdHTTP and IdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL to talk to an Internet site
with HTTPS.

I tried Indy 10.1.5 that came with Delphi 2007 and this "worked" with some
Indy SSL DLLs except that when I did a request I got the response back from
the "previous" request!! Strange. Exactly the same code, but with the HTTP
IOHandler property blank and using http:// instead of https://, works
perfectly.

I read on a different thread that the new Indy works with the standard
OpenSSL DLLs so I downloaded the latest Indy 10.2.3
(http://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP/) got it all compiled and installed, got the
latest DLLs from OpenSSL (v0.9.8.8)
(http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html) and... "Could Not Load
SSL Library"

Reading a previous thread I tried the DLLs located at:
http://www.intelicom.si/www.nsf/2434100e396ad3f3c125705100369374/d6b8e150fe453facc1257082006fc8b9/$FILE/indy_openssl096g.zip
...but with the same problem.

Now I'm stuck...

Any help would be greatfully received.

Many thanks
Adrien Reboisson
2008-07-15 13:46:32 UTC
Post by Planky
(http://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP/) got it all compiled and installed, got the
latest DLLs from OpenSSL (v0.9.8.8)
(http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html) and... "Could Not
Load SSL Library"
I'm using Indy 10 with OpenSSL DLLs without any problem. Where did you
put the DLLs you downloaded ?

A.R.
Eder Gusatto
2008-07-15 13:53:17 UTC
Hi there,

I was facing the same problem but I solved it downloanding the version
0.9.8.g (0.9.8.7) from
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
The 0.9.8.h didn't worked, I guess it's because the VC2008 porting that was
mencinad in the site.

Try it and tell us if ti works.

See ya.
--
_____________________________________

Éder Gusatto
Likedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egusatto
Many thanks
Hannes Gouws
2008-07-15 13:56:52 UTC
Also ran into the same problem after installing the latest snapshot.

Got it solved with Win32OpenSSL-0_9_8g.exe..

Make sure you uninstall AND delete all older files in your windows\system32
folder as well before you do new install...